HXflatbox – horizontal WWHR for shower
Out of Stock
The HXflatbox is a horizontal WWHR (Waste Water Heat Recovery) unit that is intended to be placed under a bath tub used for showering. It can be easily retrofitted in an existing bathroom, but note that it is too large to fit under a normal sized shower cabinet floor.
Another installation option is to integrate it in the floor or in the roof of the floor under the bathroom.
- Horizontal WWHR for retrofit
- Can be installed under a bath tub.
- High efficiency: 46.4% at 9.2 l/min (9.0kW)
- Pressure drop: 26kPa at 9.2l/min.
- Third party tested, certified performance
- Drain connections: 50mm
- Cold water connections: 1/2″
- Maximum flow rate: 20l/min
- Double walled, full copper heat-exchanger
- Outer shell: ABS, dark grey
- Dimensions LxWxH: 1200*380*65m