VXpipe HF – Vertical WWHR for shower (High Flow)
In Stock: 5 available
VXpipe HF – Vertical Waste Water Heat Recovery (WWHR) unit for shower
High Flow version
This version of VXpipe is suited for installations where a large flow (>15 l/min) is expected, for example when a high flow shower head is used, or multiple showers (that are expected to be used simultaneously) are connected to the DWHR unit.
The High Flow version has a cold water connection (3/4″) at the centre of the PVC pipe. The cold water inlet is at this port, whereas the two 1/2″ connections at top and bottom are preheated cold water out and are to be connected in parallel. See also below dimensional drawing.
VXpipe High Flow dimensions
Dette produktet gir deg inntil kr 2.500,- fra Enovatilskuddet.
– Vertical, pipe-in-pipe design
– High efficiency: 50,2% at 12,5 l/min
– Pressure drop at cold water connection: 0.11 bar at 12.5 l/min.
– No maintenance required
– Double walled design
– Innovative design with PVC outer tube minimizes use of copper
– Third party tested
– Height: ca. 2000m; diameter: ca. 80mm
– Height required for installation: ca. 2300mm
– Installation kit (sold separately) simplifies installation
– Drain connections: 50mm
– Cold water connections: out: 2x 1/2″ in: 1x 3/4″
VXpipe HF Test Certificate (Dutch)